1. I grew up in a small town called Berlin in the state of Connecticut. Here I had a unique high school experience, wherein I attended two schools. I attended a public school and a magnet school. The magnet school was called Greater Hartford Academy of Mathematics and Science. It was a unique experience and definitely allowed me to prepare for college.
2. I moved to Florida almost two weeks ago. I drove down from Connecticut to Maryland, where my dad lives. I stayed with him for two days before making the 12 hour long drive down to Gainesville.
3. I live with my aunt. We live around three minutes away from Santa Fe college, so the commute is pretty desirable.
4. I have a younger brother named Cody. He is one year younger than I am and still attends high school up in Connecticut.
5. I want to get into University of Florida after my first two years at Santa Fe. Here, I hope to study engineering and obtain my four year degree. I would like to then go to work in some sort of engineering-based field, although I have yet to determine what field I would like to go into.
6. I am majoring in engineering. My grandfather and two of my uncles are both engineers, so such a profession kind of runs in the family. I am also interested in law and psychology.
7. I am a member of the Honors Program here at Santa Fe. I decided to involve myself in this program to help increase my chances of getting into University of Florida. With a 90% transfer rate out of the Honors Program, it was almost impossible not to sign up for such a program, as I am almost guaranteed a spot at UF.
8. I love watching NFL football.
9. My favorite NFL football team is the Dallas Cowboys. Unfortunately our quarterback Tony Romo broke another bone in his spine so it looks like we’re headed toward another 4-12 season.
10. My favorite color is blue.
Word count: 332 words